Parish Assembly 30 March 2022
An assembly of Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Ouen will be held in St. Ouen’s Parish Hall on Wednesday 30 March 2022 at 8pm to:
- receive, and if deemed advisable, approve the Act of the Parish Assembly held on 17 November 2021
- to approve the grant of a Wayleave from the Parish of St Ouen to Ernest Charles Le Feuvre, enabling Mr Le Feuvre to place a drainpipe across the public road “La Ruette” in accordance with the recommendation by the Roads Committee.
- if Item 2 above be approved, to authorise the Connétable and Procureurs du Bien Public to represent the Parish in the passing of the necessary contracts before the Royal Court of Jersey.
- to consider, and if deemed advisable, vote a sum of money towards the Parish Liberation celebrations.
- to consider and if deemed advisable, vote a sum of money towards the Parish celebrations of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee
- elect from the inhabitants of the Parish, without regard to Cueillettes, a Vingtenier for Petite Cueillette
- elect from the inhabitants of the Parish, without regard to Cueillettes, a Vingtenier for Grande Cueillette
- elect from the inhabitants of the Parish, without regards to Cueillettes a Vingtenier for Cueillette de Vinchelez.
25 March 2022